Board index Events Shop info Dyno Rental and Shop rate

Dyno Rental and Shop rate

This sub-forum is to provide our new shop information, upcoming projects and online specials from
PRT Performance / KanTuning.com
Post Wed Dec 10, 2008 2:40 pm

Below are the pricing structure for our dyno rental and shop labor rate:

Dyno Rental:

2WD

$100/hr
$65/hr for 3 pulls

AWD

$120/hr
$65/hr for 3 pulls

Dyno Tuning

$275/hr (usually takes 2-3 hrs per car)

Group Rate

In addition to our normal dyno rental rate, We offer group discount for those who are interested in a dyno day. Please let us know in advance if you want to setup a dyno day with us. (minimum of 10 cars for group rate)

$45/3 pulls or 2 pulls and 1/4 simulation (including a/f reading)

Shop Labor rate

$95/hr
Last edited by PLUTO on Tue May 15, 2012 6:21 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Post Thu Mar 12, 2009 1:47 am

Do you travel to work or do installs (i.e. other than tuning) on a vehicle. Specifically, I'm wondering what your rate would be to come work on a car. To help control cost, I'd try to get you out before a local dyno event to minimize your travel and related expense.

In my case, I'm complete on an MoTeC M4 install and I need some help working out some bugs before dyno tuning. Details in this forum's "Garage" section.

Post Thu Mar 12, 2009 11:52 pm

Hey Carlos,
What problems are you experiencing? Is it related to Motec or mechanical issues? If it is related to Motec, I will need an O-scope for troubleshooting.

Post Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:54 pm

Does your dyno rental time include setup and strap down, or does the time start when everything is setup and ready to go?

Post Wed Dec 09, 2009 1:14 am

the time starts when everything is setup and ready to make the first pull

Post Wed Dec 09, 2009 5:54 pm

Sounds good. Any openings over the next week? Either after 5 or over the weekend?

Post Fri Dec 11, 2009 5:33 pm

I will be here all next weekend and weekend. If you like to reserve a dyno time. The best way is to goto my "request forum" and create a new thread on a time and date. I will approve it and will also allocate the time on this webpage calender.

Post Wed Jun 13, 2012 5:43 pm
d.p

Question on Dyno Tuning.

I just built a KA-T setup with Z32 MAF, 740cc injectors, Votech 8:1 FMU, and a T04E. I will need a tune since I have a stock ECU to compensate for the larger injectors. Are yall able to do ROM Style tunes?

Post Wed Jun 13, 2012 8:09 pm

Sorry, I don't have a rom emulator or burner to tune stock nissan ECU. You'll need to find someone who has Nistune software/hardware for it.

d.p wrote:
Question on Dyno Tuning.

I just built a KA-T setup with Z32 MAF, 740cc injectors, Votech 8:1 FMU, and a T04E. I will need a tune since I have a stock ECU to compensate for the larger injectors. Are yall able to do ROM Style tunes?

Post Thu Jun 14, 2012 3:22 pm
d.p

dang okay thanks

Post Thu Jul 12, 2012 8:43 pm

Greddy Turbo kit, t618 with e-manage. You have any tunes saved or available for a tune one weekend? Pettit built renesis with some intake porting and 3mm apex seals.
FD Rx7, single Turbo

Post Thu Jul 12, 2012 10:04 pm

I assume this is a turbo Rx8? I personally wouldn't trust e-manage. If it was the E-manage Ultimate, they are okay. I don't have any files for Rx8. I usually started off the basemap that came with the E-manage and work from there.

rynzrx7 wrote:
Greddy Turbo kit, t618 with e-manage. You have any tunes saved or available for a tune one weekend? Pettit built renesis with some intake porting and 3mm apex seals.

Post Fri Jul 13, 2012 12:18 am

Sorry... I posted in the subject line that it was an 8. The greddy kits come with the ultimate. How do you normally go about e-tunes? I can street tune it but I haven't touched the software in years. I can get it on the dyno and send you the maps.
FD Rx7, single Turbo

Return to Shop info